Vision and Mission
- In 2030 to be a state-of-the-art National AI Research and Development Institute with Excellence and Key Role in Creating Innovative AI-enabled Solutions at national and International level.
- Fostering the Development of a Nationally Recognized AI Ecosystem to Empower and Inspire a Nation for Peace and Prosperity with the most Trusted Analytics.
Values Of The Institute
Core values of Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Transparent and Accountability
- Continuous Learning and Development
Power And Duties
The Institute shall have the powers and duties to:
- Provide research-based artificial intelligence services and products,
- Set national infrastructure that enables artificial intelligence research and development programs.
- Formulate national Artificial intelligence related policies, legislation, and regulatory frameworks
- Create an eco-system that enables public-private interconnectivity and co addition,
- Support private initiatives on artificial intelligence research, development, and deployment
- Make sure that artificial intelligence service the defense and national security-related decision-making process,
- Ensure that artificial intelligence support socio-economic programs such as health, education, agriculture, and utilities.
- Enables artificial intelligence to support decision making process on urban administration, land administration, national disaster prevention and environmental hazards.
- Facilitate national database development and utilization
- Help human resource development on the area in collaboration higher institutions
- Own property, enter into contracts, sue and be sued in its own name;
- Performs other duties related to its objectives